Replacement Encoder for Modfactor

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Replacement Encoder for Modfactor

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      divido09

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has ever had to replace the rotary encoder on their 'factor pedal? 

Mine has most unfortunately broken off, heavily restricting the functionality of the pedal. I emailed Eventide support a while ago and never heard back from them. If anyone has any info on how to go about acquiring a new encoder/installing it, it would be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Dave

jhyman
      Keymaster
      Eventide Staff

Hi Dave,

I just sent an email to the email address associated with your account. Please reply to that for any future correspondence about this issue. Thanks.

Jerome

avemolekula

Hi there! would you be so kind to tell the model of  the same Timefactor's rotary preset switch? All I know it has a switch also. I believe all of the 'factor family pedals has the same encoders

scoichkov

avemolekula:

Hi there! would you be so kind to tell the model of  the same Timefactor's rotary preset switch? All I know it has a switch also. I believe all of the 'factor family pedals has the same encoders

Hi! I have the same problem! My timefactor's encoder is broken! i find this types of encoder but i don't know wich is the right one!

Bourns – Alps green – Alps blue

i hope someone can help me!

Thnx!

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

I would suggest that you contact support@eventide.com and express a desire to purchase one.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.