Request – H90 inserts always on (whilst turning program off)

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Request – H90 inserts always on (whilst turning program off)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      kevo888
      Participant

I would love to be able to have my insert 1 to be always on. I run a wet/dry setup and turning a program off also turns the i”nsert  out” for my wet amp off. I understand that this can be fixed with an additional external footswitch set to turn both algos off but leaves the insert/program on.

I would like to accomplish this without using an external switch.

I can turn agos off individually in bank mode…(leaving insert active) but that requires turning them off individually.

Maybe a global setting for inserts always on.

Thanks.

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Thanks for your request, I have forwarded this to the developers.

tonyshred
      Participant

I absolutely support this.

tonyshred
        Participant

Thinking about this, if insert is always on it will need to detect that it has connections and if not it will need to automatically bypass the insert so the unconnected insert does not mute the signal.

kevo888
        Participant

My main reason for asking for this feature is because I run a wet/dry rig. The insert is feeding the dry amp…no return to H90…out only.

The dry and wet amps are on all the time. At the moment, turning a program off also turns the insert off…killing the dry amp and leaving the wet amp on.

Wet/dry/wet would also suffer the same problem.

I assume it is possible to do as in Perform mode..killing side A and B leaves the insert active. But that us too much tap dancing for me.

TROMEROA
      Participant

Hi, I would also love an option for this! – I have the exact same issue.  Turning off program kills insert one – Shutting off audio to my dry amp.  Would be nice to be able to select somehow that inserts 1 (And 2) can stay active individually.  Thanks!

nico___
      Participant

+1 for this feature

fer_lorente
      Participant

Any idea if this feature is coming anytime soon?

Id love to run my Morningstar ML5 Switcher in Insert 1, so that any of the 5 pedals in the Switcher could be used as Insert 1 in the H90. But right now if I do so, Id have to keep the H90 on all the time, otherwise my ML5 would be muted out…

Please advise if this is something thats being developed.

Thanks!

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Sorry, I cannot provide a timeline for this. We do realize this is a highly requested feature and we’d like to implement something that addresses this in a future update.

For now, you can leave the Program active and use Perform Mode to mute either Preset A or B using the footswitches. You could also use an aux switch or MIDI controller to bypass Preset A or B.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.