Resetting Individual Preset to Factory Version?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Resetting Individual Preset to Factory Version?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      bjorkj02

I have a Space, and have modified many of the presets from the original factory versions. However, there are some changed presets that I’d prefer to revert to the original versions. As such, I don’t want to do a complete factory reset, just some ‘housecleaning’ to set a few presets (which aren’t being used) back to the original state.

Is this possible with the Space (using the H9 Control app)?  I read the H9 Control user guide, and the closest thing I could see was “Delete Preset”. But it doesn’t appear that would do what I’m looking for.  Thanks for your advice, and hopefully there is a way to do this.

– Jim

gkellum
      Participant

Well, H9 Control has all of the presets from Space bundled into it.  Any preset that starts with an 'F' (e.g. F1 Spring) is a Factory preset.  Factory presets cannot be changed.  So, if you find the factory preset for the preset you want to revert, you can be sure that it's still in its original unaltered state.  So, you could find the factory presets for the presets you want to revert and just resave them to your Space.  In H9 Control you'd go into the Preset screen with your Space connected and press the Save button.  That will then ask you if you want to save the preset to your Space and which preset index on your Space.  You can also do this in the Preset List screen.  The steps would be a little different but the result the same.  You'd click on the icon representing your Space to look at the preset list on your Space.  You'd click on the preset you want to revert twice to go into the preset view screen.  You'd click on the Factory preset you want to assign to that preset list position and you'd click on the save button to save your change.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.