resetting the timefactor

Home Forums Products Stompboxes resetting the timefactor

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      konstantine3

This is my first post. The timefactor I have is still trying to wrestle my sounds so I was wondering if any of you could tell me how to reset the delay to the factory sounds. Also I could use a link to the updates because I have vista and nothing seems to want to read the usb plug in

help?

ty
      KOn

achaput

To reset Eventide Stompboxes to their original Factory Presets and default settings, power up while holding down both the middle Footswitch and the Encoder button.

Warning: This will erase any user Presets you have saved and will return System settings to factory defaults.

MattVetter

What is the encoder button??

gkellum
      Participant

It's the one that you use to select algorithms.  It spins around and can also be pressed…

MattVetter

Thanks! got it. now it doesnt work at all… My timefactor started scrolling like mad thru numbers…. 102.1.42     103.1.42  

for 2 hours it did this. So frustrated at this point i'm thinking of shooting my timefactor

gkellum
      Participant

You should get in touch with support@eventide.com about your problem.  That obviously isn't normal behavior.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.