Resizable Gui H3000 Factory/Band Delay?

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Resizable Gui H3000 Factory/Band Delay?

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      TubeAmpNut
      Participant

Any hope in the future for a resizable GUI for H3000 Factory & Band Delay?   It’s getting darn hard to read on Retina type displays.

I searched the forums for this but couldn’t find it if it were asked previously…

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hey, yeah I agree… they are in desperate need of an overhaul. Unfortunately I can't provide a timeline for when it might happen, but modernizing these UIs is on our to-do list.

jukehazzard
      Participant

I’m dropping in on this feature request to hopefully keep it in the devs to do list!
      RESIZE THE GUI!

Home Studio 87
      Participant

Please………..

mvballard
      Participant

Yes, please! The outdated UI is the only reason I have not purchased these plugins. Other than the UI, the sounds and features are great!

PH68
      Participant

I don’t have an issue with the GUI.
      The plugin is glitch free and works.

mcmorrise
      Participant

Chiming in as someone with moderate visual impairment and astigmatism — I’m only 31, but my eyesight isn’t getting any better. I’m already starting to cull plugins with tiny GUIs from my workflow. I’d love to see resizable GUIs for every Eventide product for accessibility purposes! 🙂

sdistelhurst
      Participant

Good News! Almost all of the Eventide line are now resizable!

Unfortunately, I don’t see H3000 or Stereo Room updated yet…

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
        tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff

We are actively working to make the whole line resizable, and will continue to roll out updates as we complete them. It will take time but H3000 Factory and Band Delays are on the roadmap. As it is a discontinued/legacy product, 2016 Stereo Room will not be made resizable (SP2016 Reverb is already resizable, however).

fiddlestickz
      Participant

Please please please I’m at the point I can’t use the H3000 as it gives me a migraine squinting at that tiny interface. I really want to use the plug badly but can’t as its so small.

eloo999
      Participant

Please please please make this happen for H3000 Factory quick. I just spend another session squinting at the screen.

petezaslice
      Participant

big +1 on this…. glad to hear it’s being worked on…

moreigloos
      Participant

I would like to start the cult of h3000 factory & band delay but no one will join if they can’t read the screen. it’s an amazing plugin – my absolute favorite.

eloo999
      Participant

I was getting excited seeing the plugins have been made compatible with the newest version of Mac OS.
      Unfortunately still no re-sizable H3000 factory!
      How much longer must we suffer headache?

mcmorrise
      Participant

Bump for the sake of the visually-impaired (me). ha

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.