Resize plugins

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Resize plugins

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      whaevz
      Participant

Hello everyone,

is it possible to resize Eventide plugins somehow? The date of making is showing on H3000, everything is so tiny. Physion has newer design and it’s much more pleasant to work with.

If it is not possible, I suggest Eventide put a bounty on it, I’m sure users would pitch in if that would solve the problem.

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hello,

We introduced the ability to resize the plug-in window in SplitEQ, but this is currently the only plug-in that has this feature. We’d like to update our other plug-ins to allow this, but I can’t promise a timeline for when this may be added. Sorry for the inconvenience.

whaevz
        Participant

Hello there! Thank you for the quick reply. I haven’t got SplitEQ (yet), but I think it would be awesome to have it on the other plugins too 🙂

Xelat
      Participant

Would have been nice to add this feature to the Anthology XII release. I kind of hoped for this. Eventide plugins are now some of the few plugins with low readability when used on large / high resolution screens which is unfortunate and feels kind of inconvenient.

jfh2005
      Participant

>>> Would have been nice to add this feature to the Anthology XII release.

100% Agree – The XII “Upgrade”… is hardly an upgrade.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.