Restore modified preset back to saved setting

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Restore modified preset back to saved setting

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Craigy

Just wondering if there is an easy way to reset a preset back to its original 'saved' setting on a TF after you've changed some settings on that preset. Im pretty certain if I save the preset to another location, the old preset will return in the current location but I am wanting to achieve this without having to save the preset elsewhere.

Apologies if this is in the manual, can only see how to save presets not restore them back to their saved settings.

Appreciate any help, cheers.

TubeAmped

What I think, you are referring to would be once you've saved the modified one.  If you've already saved a modified preset, I am pretty sure that the only way to get it back is to do it with the FactorLib program.  I made a backup of all original presets before I made any changes.  That way I would have a baseline to go back to.  If you never did this, than you could just back up your current presets (and name them something so that you know what they are) and do the Factory Reset to get the factory presets back.  You could then just use the FactorLib to put YOUR presets back where you want them on the TimeFactor.  Please feel free to ask more questions and I will attempt to be better help.  Oh – and if you are talking about getting back to factory parameters for a particular preset (and you HAVEN'T stored your changes yet), then you can just hit the foot switch for the other preset in the bank (in bank mode).  I hope that this wasn't too confusing.  It would be easier to show in person lol  Good luck!

Later – Mike

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.