Right angle adapter for the wall wart?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Right angle adapter for the wall wart?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      julesa13

I want to mount my TimeFactor on the back two slats of my PT2, but the fact that male end of the wall wart has a straight plug instead of a right angle one is worrying me. When I transport the PT2 I usually stand it up on the back, if I do that with the TF plugged in it will put undue stress on the power jack on the TF.

Are there any adapters or alternative wall warts that would  work?

Thanks.

julesa13

Bump – I'm still looking for a 2.5mm right angle adapter.

Anyone have any ideas?

tomasgunn
      Participant
      julesa13

Yeah, I've looked at that. The One Spot plus the L6 adapter, right?

Looks to be the only solution. I was hoping for a 2.5mm to 2.5mm right angle adapter I could fit at the end of the wall wart, but it looks like they don't make them.

Thanks.

dissever
      julesa13

I checked out the link. It only has 2.1mm to 2.5mm. I'm looking for straight (or right angle) 2.5mm to 2.5mm right angle.

I've actually decided to go with a Boss DD7 and keep the TimeFactor on the shelf for now.

Hi,

Eventide Factor pedals need a 5.5/2.5mm centre positive DC-plug. CIOKS Flex cable type 4 is of that kind and you can use it with all CIOKS power supplies.

Regarding powering, all Eventide Factor pedals need a 9V DC regulated power supply to operate properly. All of them draw a current around 330-360mA. A proper power supply for Eventide Factor pedals should be able to deliver a current of 400mA at stabilized and regulated 9V DC.

Power requirements for pedals change and realizing that, we at CIOKS made three brand new products which form our professional range of dedicated power supplies for effect pedals. CIOKS DC10 is able to power three Eventide Factor pedals properly along with other standard 9V pedals. The AC10 can supply one along with a AC powered pedal at 9, 12 or 16V AC, also along with other standard 9V pedals. CIOKS TC10 power supply can power one Eventide Factor pedal along with 3 other mA-hungry pedals with a maximum current draw of 300mA and 4 standard 9V battery operated pedals. Please have a closer look at the specifications of these units on CIOKS web site.

If you have other questions regarding powering effect pedals, you’re more than welcome to e-mail me directly. I have more than 18 years experience in this field.

Best regards,
      Poul Ciok
      poul.ciok@cioks.com

caveman
      Participant

Hey paul, I know you are proud of your stuff, but there comes a time to buy an ad or something.. 9 threads hawking your products?

Hi,

You might be right here. I just answered all the threads where the subject of powering Eventide Factor pedals was treated. I think it's relevant, that these musicians get the information that our new products are avilable and some of their problems could be solved in a nice way.

Poul

parsky1

Would this work?

http://www.godlyke.com/_product_88357/POWER-ALL_CABLE-BLACK_RIGHT_ANGLE_EXTENSION_JUMPER

It doesn't say the barrel diameter.  🙁

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.