Rocktron HEX expression pedal with Pitchfactor?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Rocktron HEX expression pedal with Pitchfactor?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      mikefont69
      Participant

Hello everyone,

I have just joined this site and I have a question for ya? I have a PitchFactor on order awaiting delivery (UPS holiday delivery schedule is rather aggravating), and I already have a Rocktron HEX expression pedal.  I cannot read what the value of the potentiometer on the HEX is, and I am wondering if anyone has used a HEX with the PitchFactor…and if so, does it work well? It's a solid feeling pedal, but I wanna know if I need to get another expression pedal or not, because I have yet to find an expression pedal that I like the "feel" of.

Thanks for your time!

Mike

mikefont69
      Participant

Ok, after a little digging, it looks like the pot's value is 250kOhm, so I guess that I may be in the market for a new pedal. Has anyone tried the M-Audio EX-P? It LOOKS kinda flimsy

Thanks again!

dgervasi
      Participant

If you're handy with a soldering iron, you can replace the pot with a 10K linear pot ($3 at radio shack). I just had to do this for a faulty pot on my Roland EV-5.

mikefont69
      Participant

I was actually considering just swapping out the pot as you suggest, but I also wondered if anyone else had a recommendation as to what expression pedal they preferred. I have read some other threads here regarding this very topic, so I apologize if I am repeating it here too. It just doesn't seem like too many people are chiming in on any of the other threads.

Thanks again for your time.

MIke

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.