Routing question

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Routing question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Dario

Hello, In my pedal chain, I have my H9 placed Before the loop station.

I would like to have every loop that I create effected by the H9 effects changed everytime with a new preset, but to achieve this I’d need to move the H9 After the loop station.

Well, by using the H9 Control I’ve changed  the Routing option from Normal to Pre/Post mode and In my preset I’ve set it to PRE, but the loops that I’ve created are still not affected by the new selected H9 effects and keep the previous preset effect.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Hi Dario. Sorry – I don't quite understand. Is your H9 after the looper or before ? Or have you set it up in 4 wire pre/post so it is both after and before ?

Dario

Hi Nick, it’s ok, don’t worry.

Well, at the moment, my H9 pedal is not set in a 4 wire pre/post, even though you’ve just given me a new Idea.

Anyway, the H9 is currently before the looper.  

In my case, my target would be to have all the loops of the looper machine effected by the H9, to do this I know that I would have to move the H9 after the Looper machine, but I’d need to know if I can achieve this without to move physically the H9 and the wires, only by using the Pre/Post Routing mode with the H9 Control, that’ all.

Let me know, thanks

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Hi Dario

My guess is that you should move the H9 after your looper, but you have reasons not to do this.

Without knowing the details, my first thought would be to set it up in Pre/Post, with the left channel before the looper, and the right channel after it. This limits you to mono, but allows you to set pre or post on a preset by preset basis.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.