Routing Questions for H90

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Routing Questions for H90

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      sumpe13
      Participant

Routing question for Dual Routing:
      – Would it be possible to run Path 1 with DSP+Fx and Kill-Dry, but Path 2 without Kill-Dry *and change these around per Program/Preset within a Playlist (so long I keep the Dual Routing for that list, of course)?

In other words, something like the H9 where one can change Kill Dry status per Preset, and override what the Global Setting is, but in this case, what I really need to know is if running Dual Routing one can override the Global Kill-Dry setting per Path as I would be using both at the same time but each Path with a Preset, in a way Parallel/Independent of each other??

Thank you –

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Would it be possible to run Path 1 with DSP+Fx and Kill-Dry, but Path 2 without Kill-Dry

Yes. Keep in mind, the H90 no longer has a DSP+FX mode like the H9 because you have spillover automatically. You also get a Tails control that controls what happens when the Preset is bypassed (like DSP+FX).

…and change these around per Program/Preset within a Playlist (so long I keep the Dual Routing for that list, of course)?

Yes. Kill Dry can be set at the Preset or Global level and a preset can defeat the global setting.

what I really need to know is if running Dual Routing one can override the Global Kill-Dry setting per Path as I would be using both at the same time but each Path with a Preset, in a way Parallel/Independent of each other??

Yes, as explained Kill dry can be set at the Preset, Program, or Global level.

sumpe13
      Participant

Hey. Thank you so much for the support.

A follow-up question as I try to brainstorm how I would set up the H90 – would it be possible to set Kill Dry also for individual paths on a Parallel or Series Routing for Insert Mode? Thanks

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Since Kill dry can be activated on an individual algorithm, yes.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.