Samplitude

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Samplitude

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Stimbo

I did purchase the Ultrareverb Plug in today but my DAW program does not seem to locate it.

I am using Magix Samplitude 2013.  Anyone having experience with this?

ahumblet

Hi,

1. Did you already activate your license using the iLok License Manager?

2. If so, do you have your VST plugin path pointing to the right folder?

–Go to File > Program Preferences > System/Audio > Effects > VST/DirectX/ReWire.

–At the top, make sure your "VST Plugin Path" is either: C:Program FilesCommon FilesSteinbergVST2 or C:Program FilesCommon FilesSteinbergVST2, depending on whether you want to run the 32 or 64 bit version of UltraReverb. 

Let me know if this doesn't work.

Best,

Adrienne

Stimbo

Tks Adrienne, for good order I re-installed Ultrareverb during which I got the options:

AAX Plug in / AAX64 / VST32 / VST64 & Presets, Snapshots, User guide.

The next thing was to choose which Folder and Directory. I understood that the Samplitude verions is 64 so which plug ins to select (assume both AAX64 and VST64 and the presets?) and which Folder and Directory to select?  

Btw: Samplitude looks for the extension *.plg for plug-ins as far as I can see.

Tku

Stimbo

1. My license has indeed been activited via Ilok Manager

2. Samplitude appears to use 64 bit so assume I need to select AAX64 and VST64 and not select AAX Plug-in and VST32, Is that correct?
      If so which Folders and Directories to select?  For 64 bit would that be Program FilesCommon FilesSteinbergVST2?  and would Directory then be Program FilesAvidAdioPlug-in (so not Program Files (x86) ? 

ahumblet

Hi,

–AAX is for ProTools only. Samplitude uses VST format. For 64bit Samplitude you only need VST64. However, it is not a problem if you install all of the plugin formats.

–You do not need to change the plugin directory when you install the plugins. Leave the directory path as is.

–VST64 plugins go in C:Program FilesCommon FilesSteinbergVST2.

–Simply set  "VST Plugin Path" to be "C:Program FilesCommon FilesSteinbergVST2" in the Program Preferences, like I described above.

-Adrienne

Stimbo

Tks, works now. Last question: are there any tutorials for Ultra reverb? Don' t see any on YT.

ahumblet

Great!

We did a features overview which you may have seen already.

And I found a handful of tutorials in other languages, but nothing in english yet. 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.