Save function

Home Forums Products Rackmount Save function

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      joeydego
      Participant

Maybe this is a bug? I go to Session>save to H9000 and the dialog box pops up. The session name is highlighted. I select save. All is well. 

Then I go to the session and try and reload and I get the message “the current session has unsaved changes”

This does not make sense but for redundancy I select save to H9k. 

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hi, could you give me a bit more info? What is the starting point for the session you are saving? Are you saving the current session as something with a new title to the H9k? Or are you saving the session with the same name and overwriting an existing session on the H9k? 

Heres what I did to try and reproduce your issue: 

Start with 1005 STEREO ANALOG, add a new FX Chain, save to H9k as "joey test" 

This has saved the new session to the H9k as "joey test", but I am still using the current modified 1005 STEREO ANALOG session.

When I try load "joey test" I get "the current session has unsaved changes" pop-up because I have modified the 1005 STEREO ANALOG session and saved it as something new. Perhaps this is the part that is confusing you? 

After I've loaded "joey test", if I don't make any changes to the session and save to H9k as something with a new title, or use the same title and overwrite the session, when I try and load the new session I don't get the pop-up because there are no unsaved changes since I didn't modify the session at all. 

Let me know if that clears it up or if I'm doing something different from what you've described. 

joeydego
      Participant

Good question. I can imagine it’s as you said as that does clear it up for me. Although I can’t remember saving as a different name. I’ll poke around with it later. Thanks.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.