Saving Delay Times In TimeFactor

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Saving Delay Times In TimeFactor

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      idealguitars

Would appreciate any help with this

I can't seem to save a new delay time in a preset. Whether it's tapped in or adjusted with the encoder, I save it and leave the preset and when I come back to the preset it is always a different time. I've gone to global and set the mix & the tempo to off and tried, I've set it to on and tried, still when I save a new time it's diff when I recall the preset. I have the latest software 2.0. Any suggestions???

thx

Is this because of your knob-mode? Surprise

You can set it for immediate or catch-up (check the manual).

idealguitars

No it's not because of that. In global I have mix set to off and tempo set to off. I've tried catch up both ways and it's no diff.

luca9583
      Participant

Hi idealguitars

I get a similar problem. I have a midi setup. Each of my Timefactor presets are saved with their own delay time. When i select my first preset, it never comes up with the correctly saved delay time..but if i then select, for example, my second preset, and then go back to the first preset, the first preset now comes on with the correct delay time.

I will try using the catchup function but this shouldn't affect a delay time that has actually been saved, as opposed to it being tweeked on the fly,

thom
      Participant

Luca9583 is describing exactly the issue I have with my Timefactor when saving settings. I described this in a different thread.

Luca, did you ever resolve this or just live with it?

luca9583
      Participant

Hi Thom

It seems that this is a glitch in the Timefactor which would need to be resolved in a future update.

I live with the problem at the moment by selecting, for example, preset 2 and then go back to preset 1 and preset 1 is back to the correct saved delay time. 

Catchup does not solve the issue

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.