Selecting Looper mode with CC

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Selecting Looper mode with CC

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      steve.mastr

Once I'm in Looper mode, I am able to record, play and stop with my Ground Control Pro, but my problem lies in SWITCHING to the looper. Do I have to always manually switch to the Looper with the Encoder or is there a way to select it with MIDI?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

If you save a Looper preset, you can then reload it with a MIDI Program Change.

hywelg

I have a TC G-switch and have bank1:2 set as looper.

How can I set my Aux settings so that the factor buttons remain as standard (ie bank n:1 bypass toggle – bank n:2 bypass toggle – bank n+1 ) but have my G-switch buttons as Rec-Play-Stop ?

I simply want to be able to switch my looper on and then when I have finished with it change to another bank.

I would also like, in normal (ie non-looper mode) to be able to have the Aux settings change so that it can have the G-Switch accomplish alternate tasks, like bank down for instance. I have not been able to figure all this out .

Maybe a tutorial?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

See p.32 and 33 of the TF User manual to setup the G-Switch as an AUX switch to control the looper. It's fairly easy.

Your next request is harder – the looper is not a separate mode, so you cannot redefine the AUX switch settings when it is active. With some experimentation, you may be able to find compatible settings for the same switch. For example, you could perhaps define one of the switches as both Bank Down and Looper Stop. Depends on how you plan to use it.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.