Selecting previous banks with Beta V3?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Selecting previous banks with Beta V3?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      pgonzalez

I just downloaded the new beta and I've lost the ability to use the Encoder to go back to lower banks like I had in the previous version.  I'm in Bank mode but when I move up a Bank and then try and use the Encoder to go to a previous Bank, all that happens is the delay type is changed.

Was this ability to use the Encoder to select previous banks removed or am I missing something?

Thanks!

timothyhill

Hmmm…. try hitting the bank up switch first, then using the encoder while the display still reads "Bank X". Just a guess, I'm not in front of my pedals at the moment, but I will check this later this evening.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Timothy is, as usual, correct. The encoder will normally operate on the displayed parameter until it times out, when it goes back to effect selection.

pgonzalez

Thanks everyone!

My mistake was that I was selecting the next patch after I selected the bank up switch which was causing the encoder to "time-out" if you will.

Selected bank up, then used encoder to go back to previous banks and that worked.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.