Selling a H9 maxed out

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Selling a H9 maxed out

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      bohan
      Eventide Staff
      MrT wrote:
      Hi, I maxed out my H9 but need to sell it now. What is the procedure, so the new buyer gets all the algorithms?

You need to deregister your H9 in H9 Control first. After connecting to your H9, go to "Pedal Settings" and click "Deregister Stompbox".

Yes, the buyer can get all algorithms.

ClarkBattle
        bohan wrote:

By that they probably mean that the buyer can PURCHASE all of the algorithms. The only way to sell a maxed out H9 Core is to give the buyer your login credentials.

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        ClarkBattle wrote:

bohan wrote:

By that they probably mean that the buyer can PURCHASE all of the algorithms. The only way to sell a maxed out H9 Core is to give the buyer your login credentials.

When a core is maxed out, it becomes a Max. So the buyer doesn't need the previous account associated with the H9.  

MrT
      Participant

Hi, I maxed out my H9 but need to sell it now. What is the procedure, so the new buyer gets all the algorithms?

MrT
      Participant

What happens if I change my my after de-registering and I want to keep the H9? Do I get the algorithms back?

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        MrT wrote:
        What happens if I change my mind after de-registering and I want to keep the H9? Do I get the algorithms back?

Yes

MrT
      Participant

It’s not a Core. All the Algorithms should stay in the pedal once deregistered I believe

MrT
      Participant

I went to deregister and it tells me this? Algorithms will be removed from pedal.. please help! I’m selling this tomorrow!

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        MrT wrote:

I went to deregister and it tells me this? Algorithms will be removed from pedal.. please help! I'm selling this tomorrow!

Don't worry. What's your H9's serial number?

gkellum
        Participant
        MrT wrote:

I went to deregister and it tells me this? Algorithms will be removed from pedal.. please help! I'm selling this tomorrow!

I just looked up your account. You have an H9 Max.  If you deregister it, it will stay a Max for the new owner regardless of whatever Eventide account he registers it to.

MrT
      Participant

Thanks so much for that! It’s a reluctant sale, I love this pedal.. life’s circumstances unfortunately

kobyphoto1

I will be selling an H9 Max as well as a Core, most likely seperately. Do I need to deregister both of these devices before selling them?

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        kobyphoto1 wrote:

I will be selling an H9 Max as well as a Core, most likely seperately. Do I need to deregister both of these devices before selling them?

Yes, you need to deregister both of these devices before selling them. Otherwise, the buyer won't be able to register the device.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.