Sending CC messages using h9 aux switch

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Sending CC messages using h9 aux switch

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      siggy76
      Participant

i am trying to configure my H9 to send a CC control to activate a loop on an external midi machine as stated on page 32 of the user manual. Also I've enabled the XMIT CC and activated the midi out. 

As a result when I press the aux switch that I've programmed to send cc85, the h9 doesn't transmit nothing…

Someone could Help me?

the external midi machine works well with my TC g-system, and it accepts CC messages from 85 to 92 on channel 1

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Make sure that:

CTL.XMT is set to ON

EXPTIP is set to SWITCH

siggy76
      Participant

Already checked…

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

No obvious answer, I'm afraid. It works fine for me.

There is a new software version due shortly – give that a try. But, it could be something at your end.

siggy76
      Participant

I've swapped how the units are connected and now it works. Now the problem is that the h9 doesn't merge the Cc messages from other units when the output is set to XMIT but only in thru mode…but in this mode no Cc from the H9 are transimetted. 

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

The H9 does not claim to have a merge input. I'm not aware of any pedals that do (a thousand people will now prove me wrong). Sorry.

You may want to consider a MIDI merge unit from someone like MIDI solutions.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.