Sent a request this AM to register H9 under different user

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Sent a request this AM to register H9 under different user

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by krimple.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      krimple
      Participant

I purchased a H9 Max on Reverb, and found out the previous owner didn’t unregister it before selling.

I found the support article for re-registering, and submitted the proper info (photo of the device w/serial number and my username).

I’m still waiting for the account to be released from the device. Any idea how long I should be waiting for this request to go through? Is it days, or hours?

Thanks, looking forward to trying out the H9 Control software.

Ken

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hi Ken,

We are presently working through support requests. Our team was out all last week, and we should be up to speed shortly. I would give it another day, at least. If you don’t hear from somebody at this time tomorrow, please let me know with another post.

krimple
      Participant

Understood.

Thanks,

Ken

aeugle
      Participant

Hi Ken, I had the same problem. But the very good service people helped me within one day. Just send them your serial number including your buyer contract and you get a reset.

Best regards Thomas

krimple
      Participant

Yep, did that first. Glad to hear.

cdmbill
      Participant

I had a great experience with the Eventide team getting this exact same issue resolved. It only took two days the week before Thanksgiving. I saw they have responded here so you’ll be good to go shortly.

You’ll likely want to do a software upgrade if available and the pedal you purchased isn’t current. It can take a little while to do so plan accordingly.

It gave me time to look into other features I had forgotten about or never used before. So Much power and flexibility. I use the H9’s tuner now as it freed up space on my pedal board for a 2nd H9. I had also forgotten the looper feature and I’m learning that along with setting a Barn3 switch to enable it start/stop.

The last thing I discovered was the ability to change the device name which is then reflected in the iPhone’s Blue Tube device list. This is important for me as I a total of three H9’s on two different boards and depending on which one I take to play out it eases the setup with my iPhone when we load in. I added labels to pedals themselves too.

krimple
      Participant

Thanks to the support team who solved my registration issue first thing this AM!  All set, and glad to join this community of musicians using the H9.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.