Serial delays with the Timefactor

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Serial delays with the Timefactor

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      prospector2k

Hi all,

I have a Timefactor and a Space and so far having a lot of fun with both, although I haven't had them very long.  One thing I wish I could do with the Timefactor is serial delays – i.e. feed delay A into delay B so you can get rythmic delays that keep the same repeat spacing – i.e. dum-da-dum-da-dum …

I don't think there's any way to do this with the Timefactor.  Using the independent delays gets you the same effect for the first repeat of each delay, but then the repeats diverge.

Any thoughts?  Any chances this might show up in a future firmware update?

Alan.

manicmedic99

I am an owner of both the TimeFactor and ModFactor.

I would also like to see a 4-head type delay preset. At one point, I had thought that maybe one of the updates actually did this, but I haven't been able to find such a preset. I would add that I have had very limited time with the last two updates, so I may just be overlooking such a preset.

Imerkat
      Participant

I went down that road beforet the new version was out. They cleverly called the timefactor twin delay because it doesn't have that option. the best responds i got was use the ping pong algorythm and play it in stereo.

What i REALLY RELLY want is a virtual limiter. I was disappointed that the new Beta ware had an boost/cut control instead of this. Thats fine with the Mod/Pitch-Factor but a Limiter is what the TimeFactor needs! I honestly haven't found any use for it on the TF :/

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.