Serial Number missing

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Serial Number missing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      rivkamord
      Participant

I just bought an H9 that was supposed to be a MAX but when I power it up it says CORE. Is it possible that it has been upgraded to a MAX but still says CORE on power up?

Also, the serial number on the unit has been removed (not clear if this was on purpose or by mistake, it was under some velcro attached to the bottom of the pedal. Is that a problem or can I still register the pedal?

Just to make things more complicated the pedal is at the moment in a different country than I am so I have to figure these things out remotely

Thanks!

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff
      rivkamord wrote:
      Is it possible that it has been upgraded to a MAX but still says CORE on power up?

No. Even if it’s a converted Max, it should say H9 Max

rivkamord wrote:
      Also, the serial number on the unit has been removed. Is that a problem or can I still register the pedal?

You can check the serial number by going into the System Settings > Utility > Ser*. You can also try to pair with it via Bluetooth. The settings will show you the serial number of the pedal.

rivkamord wrote:
      Just to make things more complicated the pedal is at the moment in a different country than I am so I have to figure these things out remotely

If you find the serial number, email me at jcozzi@eventide.com and I can tell you what kind of H9 it is in our system.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.