serious problem of connection between pitch factor and time factor

Home Forums Products Stompboxes serious problem of connection between pitch factor and time factor

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      gas01
      Participant

Hello everyone and thanks in advance for the help this problem I Big Smile

I recently bought a Pitch facto and a time factor, and I must say I have a beautiful sound.

The problem is connected in series between them, and put in the effects loop in parallel.

By entering Killdry at the time that a bypass of the two, even if the first pass of the two, both of them do not sound.

This is true even if the first series (pitch factor> time factor> amp effect loop) use the bypass relay, which should be completely and go directly to the analog outputs.

I tried to remedy the problem by putting the mix to effect maximum (100) but, to my surprise I found a volume control effect.

In this way, using the bypass, the effect is bypassed than it sounds, however, another problem arises: Without the control of the volume effect can not be obtained and an example, delay in the background…

please help

How can I get sound from both of these fantastic and innovative pedals in series and connected in parallel to the amp effects loop??

I remember that both effects sound better when connected in loop effects, because they both environments …. both are thought to play in parallel, since both have the Killdry. I wonder it was thought a link between both of them put in the effects loop in parallel. Thanks for the help

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

I'm afraid that this is the way the unit works, and with good reason. If you use a parallel effects loop, you want the unit to pass no audio when it is bypassed – hence KILLDRY. But, this of course means that the second unit will have no input.

There is no solution to this that I can see – you can either have KILLDRY on or off (your choice) and you have to live with the results. This is not an Eventide issue – basically having multiple effects in a parallel effects loops is probably not going to work.

You may want to move one of the effects to before the amp, if you want to keep the other one in the effects loop.

gas01
      Participant

Many thanks for the reply immediatra.

first of all let me apologize for my English Big Smile

My intention is precisely to point out what I consider a rather trivial to lack a "Series" effects of this level. I think if we look at the series "Factor" only as a stomp box, and light years ahead of direct competitors.

But the series is not just a factor stom box series consists factor and (currently) 3 units. The fact that they are equipped Killdry it suggests the possibility of application in the effects loop in parallel. But these effects can not communicate with each other (not in parallel) was given the opportunity with a simple parameter to add.

Just add the volume control effect as surely as have the Eclipse is a multi-effects compared to other brands that do not want to quote.

In fact, if we do not cut out and put inl Killdry mix at 100, atilizzare can bypass without problems … everything sounds normal, belonging to the volume effect that is forced, by failing to control dedicated to be at the maximum.'s obvious that with this control, the series factor can be used "live "in parallel without having to line mixer you've bought or looper truebypass that in addition to adding costs add weight to our set up.

I conclude that adding a user who buys TIME  FACTOR + MOD factor  will not have major problems in the 2 pedals genstione simply putting the time factor in the loop and the mod factor "in front". Big problems for BUYER instead deciding to trust completely in the hands of the series"FACTO" by buying factor "TIME FACTOR + PITCH FACTOR" this because both have to work in FX loop having both complex environments to manage .

I hope that this is  considered a contribution  constructive not a  criticism ,

and I very much hope that with new updates, we can find a solution

Thank you for your attention

your customer ….
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.