Sharing H90 – When can we ?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Sharing H90 – When can we ?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      brockstar
      Participant

They already expressed that they won’t be adding H90 stuff to that page for some reason.

So we talked about it over on TGP and decided to make a patchstorage place for it, but nothing has been posted yet.

https://patchstorage.com/platform/eventide-h90/

baco
      Participant

Thank you my friend, I’ve already seen this link, and I signed up, but how do I post, I haven’t been able to, but it’s very strange not to be able to post on the equipment’s own website, what would be the reason Eventide?

Thank you very much.

brockstar
        Participant

You sign up to the page and then once done go back to the page and at the top there’s a UPLOAD section. Follow the instructions there to upload a preset or program 🙂

baco
      Participant

Wow, I understand my friend, it’s really simple, thank you very much.

brock
      Participant

They already expressed that they won’t be adding H90 stuff to that page for some reason. So we talked about it over on TGP and decided to make a patchstorage place for it, but nothing has been posted yet. https://patchstorage.com/platform/eventide-h90/

That site section has been looking awfully lonely [16 followers;  0 Presets submitted], so I decided to toss one up.  Select File(s) keeps kicking back “incorrect file type”, no matter what Program or Preset I attempt.  The associated Screenshot / Image uploaded just fine.

I already had an account there [for Poly Effects Beebo], so I am familiar with the process & navigation there.  Despite *.preset90 and *pgm90 being among the Allowed File Types, I believe something might be amiss there.  WTF, I’ll just add it here.  Much of the description & details are listed in the Program Notes.

[EDIT] The attachment didn’t upload here, either.  Back to ol’ reliable DropBox.

brockstar
      Participant

Ok the Eventide H90 patchstorage working now! I just did a test and then deleted it and it worked fine!

Go and sign up and share your H90 programs, presets and lists!

brock
      Participant

Let me give that a shot soon.  I’d say tonight, but my Programs are in a constant state of refinement (OK, tweaked to death).  Many thanks to Infiniteposse for sticking with this.

brock
      Participant

Sleep

Sleeping

Many thanks, rck (and of course, baco) for getting the ball rolling.  Downloading, the first chance I get.  I love to explore how others approach H90 programming.

I have a few more on deck to upload myself (and lists full of partially satisfactory).  I got myself spun around & bogged down lately, using Poly Beebo as a MIDI generator (and an insert pair).  More on that adventure later …

Far more ideas than time to actually implement them all.  For example, at a dead stop in Miami traffic, as we speak.

rck
      Participant

Thank you Brock for really getting the H90 Patch Storage off to a start…and being stuck in Miami traffic makes it just a tad (or really a lot) easier to daydream about the H90 vs. Memphis traffic. Much nicer scenery there IMO.

I’m happy to contribute and will be uploading more in the future. I like the Patch Storage https://patchstorage.com/platform/eventide-h90/ format and it was a breeze to make patches and upload them without ever using the site before, very user friendly. Come on y’all, share your Presets/Programs!

brock
      Participant

Just a friendly little necro-bump, updating the progress made over the past 5 months.

After somewhat of a slow start, exponential growth.  It’s kind of amazing for a grassroots effort to have ~150 (unique & distinct) uploads at this point.  Especially given the ‘sharing‘ environment we all currently find ourselves living in.

Even that number is very deceptive, as that counts Program Lists as singular uploads.  By my estimation, that would be more along the lines of 350+ Programs; most containing two Presets each.  That is averaging several new ways each day to explore the H90.

Many thanks to everyone there for playing along.

brock
        Participant

(another 5 months later …) Necro-Update – Q1 2024 Edition

• Picked up the 100th subscriber yesterday.
        • Closing in on 300 individual uploads …
        • … nine of which are multi-Program Lists.

Champagne

Hermetech
      Participant

Nice, well done, I just signed up.

rck
      Participant

Bump!

Mucho thanks to everyone for continuing to share on Patchstorage. It’s been fantastic for downloading and uploading Presets and Programs.

I have learned quite a bit from seeing how others implement their programming and finding even one or two (though I have found much more) Presets/Programs that others created, continues to increase the value and benefit of the H90 for me.

Let’s keep it going and see some fresh creators! If you have some of the more basic “bread and butter” or the super involved Presets and Programs, share them!

apalazzolo
        Participant

Agreed. Patch Storage has turned out to be a great sharing resource.

I’ve downloaded and tried every single H90 program there.  I’ve also learned from and incorporated much of it.  Thanks to all for making that possible.

This week I uploaded about 30 new programs (Leslies, organs, ambient pads, and bowed stringed instruments) and numerous revised ones.  I think they are in final form as of today.  I hope y’all find something useful in there.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.