Shimmer

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Shimmer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      JimiB

I am wondering if there will be a "shimmer" effect in either the timefactor or modfactor? There is a patch called crystaliser I think in the eclipse that does this. The line6 reverb pedal has an occto setting that does this as well. Basicly take the original signal and harmonize it up one octave (in such a way that if you play a chord it recognizes the "root") then run it thru a delay then back thru the harmonizer in a loop and add a little verb at the end. I have an IPS33B/reverb unit that works great but its a lot to transport for the one effect. I've also done it with a feedback looper I build with a whammy and a delay but again its a pain.
      It would be great if the expression could then control the mix to have all shimmer or none or anywhere in between.
      Seriously you would make my week/month ect……….:)

18watt

One of the chorus types in the ModFactor is called "Shimmer" – maybe that's what you're looking for?

JimiB

does anyone have any info on this?

JimiB

the effect I am talking about is called "Crystal Echos2" in the eclipse

IDeangelis

Hi

the Crystals/Shimmer is a pitch shifter effect. This is not available in both Time and Mod Factors pedals as they are not pitch shifters. We are looking into possible future developments though.

kind regards

JimiB

" We are looking into possible future developments though.
      " That is very good news! Thank You!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.