Signal path

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Signal path

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Amrflyingdude
      Participant

Good afternoon everyone,

fisrt of all I más new to the forum so please forgive my lack of knowledge on previous post.

i just bought the ModFactor and with that I officially own all 4 stomp boxes. I am now pacing them all on a pedal board but wante to reach out to you and see how this should be done. Here is my setup so far.

whah> overdrive> distortion> amp input.

now I was thinking on running all factor pedals on my loop, just wondering what the order should be?

Mdfactor > timefactor> pitchfactor> space > amp effect return?

Thoughts?

achaput

Hello,

There are no rules for this. I can give you some tips but it really comes down to personal taste. I encourage you to research how some of your favorite guitar players connect their pedals and to experiment and try different things.

Generally I would put time-based effects like delay and reverb in the effects loop, especially if you are using the distortion channel of your amp. This way the delays and reverbs will not be distorted.

If you are using only the amp's clean channel then I would connect everything in front of the amp.

I prefer the configuration of wah> distortion> PitchFactor> ModFactor> TimeFactor> Space> amp input, with the amp on clean channel.

There are many sonic possibilities! Have fun trying different configurations.

Alan

Amrflyingdude
      Participant

Im using a Roland JC120. so no distorted channel for me.  I get my dirty sounds from pedals, so I will try this setup which by the way makes sense. Thanks a ton Alan!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.