Simple 7 Band EQ ALGO

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Simple 7 Band EQ ALGO

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Custom Chris

It would be really great to come out with a straightforward 7 band EQ algorithm with no frills so I can save presets and not have to fiddle with my eq on my Mesa Mark IV amp between songs, or in song tone changes. If you made a separate Eventide Pedal with a 7 Band eq and 7 knobs below with (4) distortion sounds for each knob (provides 28 different distortion algorithms) depending on the position of knob that’ ranges from fuzz, mildly distorted to full blown low end crunch, I would buy it. Just sayin.

Tomtama
      Participant
      Custom Chris wrote:
      It would be really great to come out with a straightforward 7 band EQ algorithm with no frills so I can save presets and not have to fiddle with my eq on my Mesa Mark IV amp between songs, or in song tone changes. If you made a separate Eventide Pedal with a 7 Band eq and 7 knobs below with (4) distortion sounds for each knob (provides 28 different distortion algorithms) depending on the position of knob that’ ranges from fuzz, mildly distorted to full blown low end crunch, I would buy it. Just sayin.

It sounds like you want something like the Elektron Analog Drive pedal.  Eight drive types in one pedal, 3 band EQ with sweepable mid, 100 presets, Midi controllable. https://www.elektron.se/products/analog-drive/

Custom Chris

Seems like a good pedal. I get really good tones out of the mark v, but could use a (7) Band EQ that I could switch by simply changing banks. I guess I’ll fiddle some more with CrushStation (3) Band eq

gkellum
        Participant
        Custom Chris wrote:

Seems like a good pedal. I get really good tones out of the mark v, but could use a (7) Band EQ that I could switch by simply changing banks. I guess I’ll fiddle some more with CrushStation (3) Band eq

There's a nice parametric EQ in EQ Compressor as well of course.  We've talked about making something like a 7 band EQ in the past, but it hasn't been one of the more frequently requested algorithms on the forums.

Schilling
        Participant
        gkellum wrote:

Custom Chris wrote:

There’s a nice parametric EQ in EQ Compressor as well of course.  We’ve talked about making something like a 7 band EQ in the past, but it hasn’t been one of the more frequently requested algorithms on the forums.

So let’s start requesting it.

cool

+1

mistercharlie
      Participant

+1 here, too. I already use the EQ Comp, but a slider-based graphic EQ would be easier to tweak quickly.

davebrubaker
      Participant

A sweepable midrange would be ideal. 

flamefork

+1

davebrubaker
      Participant

Add my vote to the list. If it could scoop the mids, that would be cool.

Schilling
      Participant

+1

jm345
      Participant

+1

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.