simple h90 question :)

Home Forums Products Stompboxes simple h90 question :)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      willcrook69
      Participant

hi!

using the h90 control software I’d like to be able to start fresh and build a preset, picking one effect then picking another one to go with it but whenever I go to pick an effect the only options are presets that already exist (some of which containing 2)

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hi willcrook69,

If you do not wish to use the User 1 default “factory” Programs as your starting point you can go into the System Settings under Global and switch the Playlist to User 2, which has all INIT Programs that are empty. Regardless, any time you load an algorithm it will populate with a factory preset. You’re free to crate you’re own and store presets and programs.

willcrook69
      Participant

how do I create my own preset and store it though?

if I select a present with two different effects – one on A then one on B, I can’t change the preset for B because when I select a factory ‘preset’ to change the algorithm it replaces both of them

coirbidh_99
        Participant

It’s important to keep the terminology here straight. In H90 terms, a *program* is the combination of *presets* loaded into slots A and B, plus the routing and performance mapping info that guides their interaction. To change a *preset* in your current *program*, use Presets Mode: https://cdn.eventideaudio.com/manuals/h90/1.1.2/content/edit-modes/presets.html.

willcrook69
        Participant

is there a way I can do this through the h90 control app as oppose to on the unit?

coirbidh_99
        Participant

Click the “Preset Library” tab at the bottom of the screen.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.