Single plugin upgrade option

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Single plugin upgrade option

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      chakkman
      Participant

Hey guys,

i have a question concerning the option to upgrade from a single, or multiple plugins, or bundles when purchasing another Eventide plugin. I have Blackhole registered to my account, and wanted to check if i can upgrade to Ultra Reverb with the single plugin upgrade option. Unfortunately, that doesn’t seem to be possible, and in the step after stating my iLok account ID, it shows me the full price for the plugin. Doesn’t Blackhole qualify for an upgrade option? Or am i doing something wrong? Hope you can tell, thanks.

Greetings, Jan

chakkman
      Participant

Noone? 😮

gkellum
      Participant
      chakkman wrote:

Doesn't Blackhole qualify for an upgrade option? Or am i doing something wrong? Hope you can tell, thanks.

UltraReverb has an upgrade path for customers that owned the TDM version of the plugin.  Generally speaking, we refer to upgrades as discounts for going from an earlier version of a product to a newer version of that product, and we refer to crossgrades as discounts for going between unrelated products. Unfortunately, there isn't a crossgrade path for UltraReverb.

chakkman
      Participant

Alright, thanks for the heads up. 🙂 That’s unfortunate, because i really like Utra Reverb, but price is a bit steep for me. Might wait for a discount then or so. But it’s a really awesome reverb.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.