Some preliminary thoughts on PeachFuzz and a question

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Some preliminary thoughts on PeachFuzz and a question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      brock
      Participant
      lordradish wrote:

… what is the big ‘plus’ at the end of the chain? …

The summing mixer to the stereo outputs?

Imerkat
      Participant
      lordradish wrote:

A question – I’ve looked in the documentation and unless I’m missing it, in pedal view, other than the routing and knob turning. what other editing is there…. what is the big ‘plus’ at the end of the chain?

it’s a mixer; just adds all the audio lines together.

I think for the past 3 years people have been harping for multi-effect algorithms. Have you heard the resonator? what pedal do you have that does that sound? I thought the structural effects were a new line of H9 algos’ but they turned out to be VST software. Come to think of it, it might be that teaser pedal they showed at NAMM2017.

lordradish
        Participant
        imerkat wrote:

Have you heard the resonator? what pedal do you have that does that sound? I thought the structural effects were a new line of H9 algos’ but they turned out to be VST software. Come to think of it, it might be that teaser pedal they showed at NAMM2017.

u

I like the  Resonator. That’s what I mean. More unique stuff.

mwe
      Participant
      lordradish wrote:

…. what is the big ‘plus’ at the end of the chain?

I think it represents a summing function.

mwe
        Participant
        mwe wrote:

lordradish wrote:

…. what is the big ‘plus’ at the end of the chain?

I think it represents a summing function.

Oops. Looks like I got tangled up in the moderator approval snare.

lordradish
      Participant

Been messing around with PF… a few thoughts…

So far, the best distortion algo… but there’s now three… please, let the next one be something completely different, preferably a new sound that we’ve simply never heard before, something that can’t be done with other pedals. I know this isn’t the case for everybody, but a lot of H9 folks are pedalheads and already have a lot of sounds.

Sounds great on guitar and bass. Some really unique sounds, here.

One thing I noticed… LOTS of presets included, and lots of great ones. At first glance, seems like a lot more presets than previous algos… Definitely awesome, please do that for future algos, the more the better.

A question – I’ve looked in the documentation and unless I’m missing it, in pedal view, other than the routing and knob turning. what other editing is there…. what is the big ‘plus’ at the end of the chain?

Nice job, Eventide!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.