Some questions..

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Some questions..

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Twilight

Hello!

Some weeks ago, I bought the Space. I use it with my synth. Now I wonder which setting is best on Out and In? Is it Line or Guitar? I also didn’t get the preset guide. Shouldn’t it be included? Musically yours Liselotte in Karlstad, Sweden

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      Twilight wrote:

Some weeks ago, I bought the Space. I use it with my synth. Now I wonder which setting is best on Out and In? Is it Line or Guitar? I also didn't get the preset guide. Shouldn't it be included? Musically yours Liselotte in Karlstad, Sweden

I think Line In/Out is better. 

The preset guide is here: https://s3.amazonaws.com/com.eventide.downloads/Product+Manuals/SpacePresetGuide.pdf

Twilight

Thanks for your answer, I will try that. And sorry, the file you sent me I got when I bought my Space. I meant the table of the presets and the amount of the parameters; how much delay and other things. Shouldn’t it be included in the box?

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        Twilight wrote:
        Thanks for your answer, I will try that. And sorry, the file you sent me I got when I bought my Space. I meant the table of the presets and the amount of the parameters; how much delay and other things. Shouldn’t it be included in the box?

You mean this one: https://s3.amazonaws.com/com.eventide.downloads/Product+Manuals/SpacePresetSettings.pdf ?

No. It's not included. I would recommend you check out H9 Control. You can connect your Space to your PC/Mac through USB. Then you can easily view and adjust the parameters for all presets on the unit.

Twilight

Hello again!
      That’s the one! And I will try to connect the Space to my PC. Thanks for all! Musically yours Liselotte

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.