Some UI improvements

Home Forums Products Vsig and Preset Development Some UI improvements

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      homer
      Participant

Hi,

had the time recently to jump back into VSIG after doing so back in the H7600 and H8000 days. There are some elements I don’t find in the VSIG 3.0 which were around in the 2.x version and some that I think should be cconsidered.

1) While I am able to hide the connections depending on their type, I unfortunately have no option to hide the modules depending on their type. If I want to analyze my audio connections only it would be great to only see those modules and not control etc. I recall that was possible in the 2.x releases.

2) I would be happy if you could publishe a H9000 default database including the H9/Modfactory etc algos. For now it looks like only the H8000 algos are accesible to users when downloading directly from the H9000. Anything above 8350 is out but I would like to tweak the new ones, too.

3) It would be great if the module documentation window could be permanently docked to the left or right of the screen such that it is not in the way

Thx

John Baylies
      Participant

Glad to hear that you're jumping back in. Thanks for the notes. I've made tickets for 1 and 3 in the feature tracking system. 2 won't happen though, because that'd make it too easy for competitors to copy Eventide.

homer
      Participant

Thanks for taking the input. Understand what you are saying about (3)…

Hope at least the others will make it.

Regards

homer
      Participant

Hi John, obviously no change regarding the module visibility in 3.3.3 – while I really appreciate the buttons added to hide the connections, I really miss the option to hide the modules by type, too. You know with the DSP7000 algos this was really helpful but with the massive algos that can be done in the H9K this is really a must. Hope that this will happen soon…

Cheers

John Baylies
      Participant

Hi Homer,

Sorry it didn’t make it into 3.3.3. I’ve increased its priority and assigned it to someone. still can’t make any guarantees about its ETA though.

Regards,

John

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.