SoundGrid format?

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins SoundGrid format?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      MacMoney
      Participant

Hello Eventide,

Any plans to support the SoundGrid DSP format?

TIA

George Ware

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi George-

At the moment, we don't have any current plans to support the SoundGrid format. Thank you for your request though, we will certainly consider it!

Best,

Tom

uumatter
      Participant

As George asked, Eventide should seriously consider Sound Grid DSP format. It is outstanding.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Duly noted!

MacMoney
        Participant
        TLongabaugh wrote:

Duly noted!

I really hope so, Flux and Plugin Alliance are now on SoundGrid, I use Eventide on almost every session this would also be so SWEET to use Eventide plugins for live shows.

galaxiesmerge
      Participant

Hi,

I own a bunch of Eventide gear and all the plugins.  I would be happy to pay for an upgrade of plugins to support Eventide development on SoundGrid as I have the full Waves Mercury and all their plugins running on it.  Since I also own an Eventide H800FW I would be equally happy to have software that could offload DSP to it for better DAW integration (like SoundGrid offloads from my Mac to the DSP).  

In any case, I love the Eventide products but would like to run more instances and so other than buyig a (non-portable) big server, I would prefer a DSP solution.

I wonder how many other people would also be willing to pay for an upgrade of plugins to SoundGrid?

Any reactions are welcome.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.