SP2016 Demo. No Presets?

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins SP2016 Demo. No Presets?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      DAndrew

This is my first Eventide Plugin I trialed. I love the sound of it!

Running in Logic Pro 10.4.2 (Latest to date) and OS High Sierra.

I can’t find any presets on the plugin? Is that normal for Demo plugins on Eventide?

coisedently, some of my Waves plugins also lost it’s presets after I updated to 10.4.2.

Anyone can help me out?

Thanks

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hey D'Andrew-

The demo should be fully-functional, presets included. The installer should have placed the presets in your documents directory, at (~/Documents/Eventide/SP2016 Reverb/Presets), can you confirm they are installed there? If not, please re-run the installer, ensuring that "Presets and User Guide" is selected.

If they are installed, are they not showing up in the dropdown menu at the top of the plugin? Does clicking "LOAD" launch a file dialog, with the presets listed?

-Tom

DAndrew
        tlongabaugh wrote:

Hey D’Andrew-

The demo should be fully-functional, presets included. The installer should have placed the presets in your documents directory, at (~/Documents/Eventide/SP2016 Reverb/Presets), can you confirm they are installed there? If not, please re-run the installer, ensuring that “Presets and User Guide” is selected.

If they are installed, are they not showing up in the dropdown menu at the top of the plugin? Does clicking “LOAD” launch a file dialog, with the presets listed?

-Tom

Thanks Tom,

Yes I can see the presets going through finder and clicking “LOAD” on the plugi but when I go to the “Manual” drop down menu (Top left next to bypass switch) and “Factory Presets” it only shows 1 option which is “Pres: 0 Untitled”

DAndrew

Yes I can see the presets going through finder and clicking “LOAD” on the plugi but when I go to the “Manual” drop down menu (Top left next to bypass switch) and “Factory Presets” it only shows 1 option which is “Pres: 0 Untitled”

Inactive

In the screenshot you sent, you are using the Logic preset browser. Eventide plugins use their own browser, which is the dark red bar with [+] and [-] buttons to the left of the "Load" button. If you are using that browser and still turn up no presets, let us know and we'll look into it further.

DAndrew

Ah Ok that fixed it. Thanks guys I can see presets through the + – ext to “LOAD”

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.