SP2016 Reverb in FL Studio with big issues

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins SP2016 Reverb in FL Studio with big issues

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jojimbo370
      Participant

Hello, I bought SP2016 Reverb a month or so ago, I have never gotten it to function properly in FL studio, currently using the newest version. The effect is there, but it has such distortion and unclean sound, it is not usable on any projects, sad really, because the plugin is awesome.

I however found a solution to it to get rid of the crackling distorted sound by clicking on vst wrapper settings/processing/use fixed size buffers (for buggy plugins). This removed the awful sounds leaving it as clean as it should be. However, it is not a solution as the sound will distort after rendering a project into a sound file.

Its setting comes with a warning that says:

Please don’t activate this setting unless you are troubleshooting a plugin behaving badly. Using fixed buffers will increase plugin latency. The VST standard allows hosts to use variable sized buffers, so ask the plugin developer to contact support@image-line.com if this option fixes plugin issues.

Could anyone at Eventide please look into this matter, it would be greatly appreciated and I hope to see a solution so I can use your amazing reverb plugin.

Best regards

Edit: Found a new version from your site updated right after my purchase that fixed this problem, my apologies for not seeing this earlier.

Tank you

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Glad you found the update – was about to point you in that direction.

wyq8172
      Participant

I’m using The pro tools 2020 and update to the latest version ,And I Still Got this problem

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff
      wyq8172 wrote:

I'm using The pro tools 2020 and update to the latest version ,And I Still Got this problem

Hi, could you email support@eventide.com with the following information and we'll assist?

• Sample Rate / Buffer Size you are using
      • OS type/version
      • SP2016 version number
      • An audio example of the issue

Thanks,

Tom

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.