Space Aux pedal problem

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Space Aux pedal problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      chrisjnyc

I setup 2 DIY aux pedals. Both are just one switch that I have for my Timefactor and Space. Aux pedal 1 is working fine for the Timefactor (tap tempo), but  aux pedals 2 will not do anything on the Space. When I switch the cables, aux pedal 1 does nothing on the Space, and aux pedal 2 controls the tap tempo on the Timefactor… any ideas?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sounds like you have a bad cable …

chrisjnyc

I was thinking that too, but if its a bad cables… why would it work on the Timefactor? Both Aux pedals work on the Timefactor, but none work on the Space.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Alternatively, it may be the setup on the Space. Connect one switch to it, and use the LEARN feature to see if you can get any life from it.

Another way to test the switch is to connect it to the pedal input (tip and sleeve) – pressing it would be the same as pedal down.

chrisjnyc

Hmmm… something is off on my Space. I bought a new Digitech FS3X, and it is only changing the "tip" Space  settings.  To make it more confusing, 2  of the 3  Digitech switches are changing the "tip" settings (in this case tap tempo), and the 3rd Digitech switch does nothing.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

If you are sure it is the Space, support@eventide.com

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.