Space changes preset automatically

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Space changes preset automatically

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      daniel_wa

Hi,

the preset on the ‘High’-Poti changes automatically! I change it to, lets say 44 and then it jumps to 43 or 45 etc.

I tried to restore it but didn’t work! Any help or ideas?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Not sure what 'High'-Poti means.

That aside, disconnect all MIDI, switches and pedals, and see if it still does it.

How do you "change it to, lets say 44 " ?  If you are using the encoder, it may be faulty. But note that they can be a little strange for the first minute or two after re-initializing, or if you change it very slowly.

daniel_wa
        nickrose wrote:

Not sure what ‘High’-Poti means.

That aside, disconnect all MIDI, switches and pedals, and see if it still does it.

How do you “change it to, lets say 44 ” ?  If you are using the encoder, it may be faulty. But note that they can be a little strange for the first minute or two after re-initializing, or if you change it very slowly.

There is the ‘high’ knob, when I change to ‘High-In 44’ on the Hi-Fi preset the number jumps around to ‘High-In 40’ or ‘High-In 45 or 47’! You know what I mean?

maybe its a loose connection under the knob

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

It may be a loose or dirty pot. If you haven't already, turn the knob from end to end (say) 10 times and see if it makes a difference.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.