Space / Clock Out

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Space / Clock Out

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      nickrose
      Eventide Staff

I'm guessing NO. There is not (as far as I know) such a thing as a MIDI to jack cable.

Theoretically, you could make a MIDIclock to jack closure cable, but I'm not aware of anyone who does.

Hellmaster92
      Participant

Hi,

Thank you for the answer !

Lehle actually sell a MIDI to Jack cable :

http://lehle.com/FR/Lehle-MIDI-Kabel

I mailed them too, we’ll see…

Another solution would be the Disaster Area Smart Clock, but there is a huge difference between a 17 € cable & a 180 £ controller…

Does anybody has other informations ?

Thanks

Rémi

Hellmaster92
      Participant

Hi guys,

I have a question : is it possible to transmit a tempo information with the Space ?

I’ll buy a analog tremolo pedal soon, and I wish to have one with a tap tempo input. Do you think it’s possible to send tempo information wih the Space ? If I buy a MIDI to jack cable, and if I plug it from the Space’s MIDI OUT to the Tap Tempo Input, will it work ?

I know there is a MIDI CLOCK option in the Eventide stompbox. I use to do it with my Pitchfactor to send tap tempo to an Arturia Minibrute. But the Arturia has a Midi Input, whereas many pedals just have a jack input for tap tempo.

Thank you in advance

Rémi

camn
      Participant

maybe a cheaper option, if your setup allows… use an Aux switch for tap tempo.. and split it to both the H9 and the Analog Tremelo?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.