Space Display Glitch

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Space Display Glitch

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

I have a Space stompbox that is a little under 4 months old, never gigged/abused. The system has been updated and it's running the current firmware.

I have two issues:

1) Sometimes when I save a preset it completely freezes the stompbox and I have to pull the power cable to be able to use it again.

2) I have attached a picture of this one. Sometime when it boots up the display is all glitched out and none of the lights come on. It am able to hear the preset that I"m on, so that part works, but I cannot see the preset name nor any of the indicator lights.

Is anyone else experiencing anything like this?

[View:http://forum.eventide.com/cs/themes/eventide/utility/:550:0]

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

This is probably a power supply issue. If you are not using the one that came with it, please do.

If you are using the supplied power supply, please contact support@eventide.com

I am using a Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 4×4 that is designed to work with Eventide pedals. I am plugged into the 12V and 400mA outlet. I don't think the power supply is the issue.

The supplied power supply has a reputation for failing rather quickly and unpredictably so I would rather not use it. .

you should try the power supply that came with it.  If the problem still exist you will know that it is something else causing the problem, just my two cents.

Imerkat
      Participant

Sometimes when you power up the language gets set to Predator and you can easily select the self-destruct sequence accidently…. do a factory reset you should be fine 

Ha! Yes

The consequence of Blackhole reverb… it provides a portal for Predator to fly his ship through.

SoundToyLee
      Participant

I have same issue here, I have sent an email to Support@eventide.com and waiting for the reply.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

rabiddiabetic13:

you should try the power supply that came with it.  If the problem still exist you will know that it is something else causing the problem

Eisrael
      Participant

so, i got mine 2 days ago, and started to happen the same issue, does it have a solution? eventide support still not answering me

help!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.