Space – increase the Decays in DualVerb to infinate?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Space – increase the Decays in DualVerb to infinate?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      badmelonfarmer
      Participant

Hi,

Is there any way to increase the decays in DualVerb to Infinate in a future software update?

This would improve the HotSwitch Freeze and allow for drones etc.

Others on TGP were discussing this and I said I would raise the question.

Cheers

wedelich
      Eventide Staff

We've been thinking about doing this already, so consider it added to the list of feature requests for Space updates. 

-Russ

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

hey Russ,

thanks for that, much appreciated.

Cheers

Martin

guitarlesson

Awesome! So this would be much like the EH Freeze pedal? (One more reason to save up for a Space I guess.)

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

guitarlesson:

Awesome! So this would be much like the EH Freeze pedal? (One more reason to save up for a Space I guess.)

similar to the Freeze, but sounds different in a good way IMHO.

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

wedelich:

We've been thinking about doing this already, so consider it added to the list of feature requests for Space updates. 

-Russ

Hey Russ,

also more extreme modulation options is conversation I was having over at TGP, so allowing the modulation to go further to get some whackier sounds.

Cheers

Martin

timothyhill

+1

Har
      Participant

Another +1 for some more modulation options – a selection of modulation waveforms similar to the ones available for TremoloVerb for all of the modulated reverb algos would be great, i.e. sine, triangle, peak, ramp, square, etc. Smile

NikosGuitar

+1Smile

noah

I'm using SPACE in such a way that I have the mix knob assigned to an expression pedal so I can fade the effect in and out as I play. One downside to this is that going ccw on the knob cuts both the wet signal and the trails, so as I move the pedal back to toe-up, the reverb unnaturally decays down similar to something like a post effect, master level control.

Would it be possible to have an option where the reverb trails as the mix knob is adjusted, so that the mix knob is effectively adjusting only the input signal level into the reverb engine? I imagine the wet (and possibly dry) level would still have to be configurable as well…somewhere.

Thanks for listening.

achaput

Possibly in the distant future. For now you could do what you are talking about by putting a volume pedal before Space, in a parallel effects loop.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.