Space Mangleverb

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Space Mangleverb

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      promero85
      Participant

Hi, my Space does not allows me to save a preset with softclip settings only with overdrive. Do you know if I am doing something wrong? Thanks!

h9controller
      Eventide Staff

Do you have any more information?  Is this heard or only visually?  Try locking the knobs after you save the MangledVerb preset to see what the knob is stored at upon reloading the preset.

Which version of OS are you running on your SPACE?

Thanks!

jorri

I had a similar problem with modechoverb. When saved and go back to preset it shows ‘flanger 0’ when i set to Swept around 100 however it sounds like there is some swept modulation, but not as strong as when dial it in.

h9controller
      Eventide Staff

Do these issues occur with the latest OS?

Thanks!

jorri

It has the latest 5.2.0 beta software and still doing it, but was also doing this on the older software that i had since owning the space (4.5? not sure exact number but the latest ‘4’). I’ve only had these two software versions installed.

promero85
      Participant

The peoblem was fixed with the last version of the OS.

jorri

seems unfixed in the new 5.2 beta then…I’ve not tried the other version 5s as was under impression it was just for H9 control support and i only use the USB for updating.

h9controller
      Eventide Staff

Looks like jorri is onto something regarding ModEchoVerb.  I believe what's happening is that when in Swell Verb modulation mode, parameter settings are not being stored properly. 

We're still looking into the issue but just giving you an update.  

Stay tuned and thanks for the find!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.