Space ModEchoVerb bug?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Space ModEchoVerb bug?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      ITBoy
      Participant

Can anyone else reproduce this bug? Running the latest firmware and knob catchup mode to verify the settings. I'm trying to save a patch using the sweptverb fx mix setting. Every other setting saves the way I have it set except for the fx mix setting which reverts to flangemix 0 everytime I save the patch, change preset and then go back to the patch. If I use any flangemix or chorusmix setting it remembers my setting but any sweptverb setting gets changed to flangemix 0 when I save the patch, play on another preset and then go back to the ModEchoVerb preset.

ITBoy
      Participant

Nobody else has this problem? I've sent 2 emails to Eventide support about this and no reply from them. Would appreciate any help. Anybody know a way around this?

jhyman
      Keymaster
      Eventide Staff

Hi Ed,

I've replied to both of your emails to Support. Please check your Spam folder to make sure that the emails didn't go there. This is a confirmed bug and will be fixed in the next release.

Jerome

ITBoy
      Participant

HI Jerome. Thanks for the reply. Very strange, nothing in my spam folder either. Sorry about the third email I sent from another address. I thought my emails were getting blocked by a filter on your end. I hadn't seen any mention of this bug anywhere. Good to know this will be fixed. Any ETA on the next release?

jhyman
      Keymaster
      Eventide Staff

You're welcome. Unfortunately I do not know when the next update is planned for. I don't believe anything is imminent. Feel free to contact me directly at jhyman@eventide.com if you have any other questions.

mironta

I ran into the same problem. Also reported to Eventide Tech Support. Have you confirmed that the SweptVerb is really not being saved? It seemed to me that it was saved but the parm display was showing flange 0 when the knob is tweaked with Catchup turned on. If it's not saved that makes it practically useless!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.