Space – no output?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Space – no output?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Gregory

I've suddenly developed a problem with my Space stompbox. When it's powered off it outputs the inputs directly, but as soon as I power it up all sound is muted from the outputs totally. In bypass or not, no sound comes out. Is there something I'm overlooking? Last time I used it it was working just fine and nothing has changed but I go to use it today and although the input levels are lighting up and sound passes through when off – the audio just gets cut off when I turn it on.

Any suggestions anyone? I tried updating the firmware just incase that would kick it back into action but nothing.

Thank you for the help.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

This would happen if you had Killdry on, Mix set to 0 and Bypass Mode set to DSP.

If it is not the above, you should try a CLEAR SETUP (see UM).

Gregory

Thanks for the response.

Killdry is off, mix is 100, and I've tried a CLEAR SETUP and firmware update. Still no effect output or bypassed output. 

Felt like I must be missing something but I'm starting to think I have a problem here.

Gregory

Kildry is off and Mix is set to 100. I've tried a CLEAR SETUP and a firmware update and the problem is still here – no audio output. 

I was thinking I was overlooking something but am starting to think I have a real problem..

Any other ideas?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

The next most likely cause is some cabling problem at your end. Try different cables, with the unit connected guitar-Space-amp. If it is still no good it will need looking at – support@eventide.com

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.