Space Pedal: Disabled Knob Functionality

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Space Pedal: Disabled Knob Functionality

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      JSlimm
      Hi all!

I somehow created a way to scroll through parameters using the X Knob only and adjusting each parameter individually using the Encoder. I need a solution to disable this and restore the use of all 11 knobs again. Tried restoring factory settings and couldn’t correct this.

Thanks for your assistance!

J

wedelich
      Eventide Staff
      Jslimm wrote:

Hi all!

I somehow created a way to scroll through parameters using the X Knob only and adjusting each parameter individually using the Encoder. I need a solution to disable this and restore the use of all 11 knobs again. Tried restoring factory settings and couldn't correct this.

Thanks for your assistance!

J

If you press and hold X, Y, or Z it will toggle that button from Simple to Expert mode.  Expert mode lets you scroll through all the parameters with an X, Y, or Z button.  

spaceJam

Space doesn’t have a Z knob.

I think you are talking about the H9 and OP is talking about the Space.

wedelich
        Eventide Staff
        spaceJam wrote:

Space doesn't have a Z knob.

I think you are talking about the H9 and OP is talking about the Space.

Oops, you're right!  Brain glitch!  Ok, OP, can you perhaps provide a little more detail, or even a video of this behavior?  Becuase if it is indeed a Space pedal, this is pretty strange from the way it reads, never heard of anything like this before.  

Also, make sure the Knob Mode (in the System Menu under Utilities) isn't set to Catchup or Locked.  

JSlimm

Thanks so much, all! Got it all sorted 🙂

JSlimm

Hi,

Reopening this thread as this is now happening again. I can’t seem to get out of this mode causing this issue which is disabling all knobs but the preset/encoder knob.

I’m currently in Preset Mode. Suggestions?

Thanks!

Jac

JSlimm

I’m able to edit the preset paramets with all knobs when using the H9 Control software. It just will not work when actually using the physical knobs on the stompbox.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.