Space pedal keeps editing patches in the middle of shows

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Space pedal keeps editing patches in the middle of shows

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      roryoglory

Weird issue started happening to me lately – in the middle of shows or rehearsal all of a sudden my guitar will sound like soup – the space pedal randomly turns the MIX knob up to 100 (obviously not the physical knob is switching, the effect just seems to be doing it).  It has happened on several different patches, I tried a factory reset and remaking patches but it’s still having the issue.  Any ideas?  Thanks guys!!!

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Not good. Does anything appear on the display when this happens ?

roryoglory
        nickrose wrote:

Not good. Does anything appear on the display when this happens ?

Thanks for the response.  No nothing changes on the display, I can simply hear it all of a sudden with a crazy long tail.  I’m confident it’s a mix knob thing because I am able to replicate it by switching the patch, going back to it (it goes back to normal) and then turn the Mix knob all the way up, making it sound the same as it does when it does it’s weird little glitch.  Tried resetting the firmware and the system, re-importing the patches and setting all the knobs to LOCK about an hour ago – so far so good but it’s gone several days without repeating the problem before and then boom, here we go again.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Just to help us debug it, are you running an expression pedal, aux switch, midi, or USB into the Space?

Thanks,

Dan

roryoglory

Hey Dan, no it’s on my guitar pedal board in between an overdrive and the amp

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

We also wonder if this is associated with any particular presets or algorithms.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.