Space pedal midi input clock enable question

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Space pedal midi input clock enable question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      pigger

I’m trying to set the midi input clock enable to “on”, but when I do, the display flashes. When set to “off” it does not flash. I’ve rtfm’ed several times, and found no reference to the flashing; it must be a setting incompatibility or something similar, but I can’t figure it out. Probably something obvious. :/

I read the first 23 pages of the Space forum, but found nothing on this specifically.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

All Factor series pedals flash when MIDI CLK is set to ON. The blinking indicates that the ‘Factor pedal isn’t seeing any MIDI clock input. When it recognizes the timing pulse, the blinking stops immediately.

pigger
      joecozzi wrote:
      All Factor series pedals flash when MIDI CLK is set to ON. The blinking indicates that the ‘Factor pedal isn’t seeing any MIDI clock input. When it recognizes the timing pulse, the blinking stops immediately.

Ah, I see. I will check this out tomorrow; thanks very much for your prompt and helpful reply!

I’m re-sorting a synth midi rig after adding a MidiHub, so some things/midi routings in the rig are a bit different now.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.