Space – using expression pedal

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Space – using expression pedal

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      willcrook
      Participant

hello,

I have a space pedal (which I really love) and i’m attempting to use a ernie ball VP as an expression pedal with it

the problem i’m having is that it seems to have expression presets on every different sound already configured – if I move the pedal down it might change the mix and delay on one present then if I change to another it changes 2-3 other variables yet I haven’t configured anything on it.

how can I reset these? also how can I find out what settings my presets are configured to for the different variables?

gkellum
      Participant

The easiest way would be to connect your Space to H9 Control and look at the presets. The parameters mapped to the expression pedal will have glowing arcs around them showing the range that they are mapped over.  You can double click on these parameters to bring up a dialog that will allow you to remove them from the expression pedal mapping.  H9 Control's manual has a section that talks about expression pedal mappings.  If you want to replace the current mappings with new ones, please check that out.  I think there's also a tutorial video for that if you look through the tutorial video playlist.

willcrook
        Participant
        gkellum wrote:

The easiest way would be to connect your Space to H9 Control and look at the presets. The parameters mapped to the expression pedal will have glowing arcs around them showing the range that they are mapped over.  You can double click on these parameters to bring up a dialog that will allow you to remove them from the expression pedal mapping.  H9 Control’s manual has a section that talks about expression pedal mappings.  If you want to replace the current mappings with new ones, please check that out.  I think there’s also a tutorial video for that if you look through the tutorial video playlist.

it’s a nice idea but I really can’t afford a H9 Control at the moment 🙁

gkellum
        Participant
        willcrook wrote:

it's a nice idea but I really can't afford a H9 Control at the moment 🙁

H9 Control is a free software application that we wrote originally for the H9, but it also works now with Space as well as the other Factor pedals.  You can connect your Space to it with a USB cable.  If you want to download it and check it out, here's the link: eventideaudio.com/h9control

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.