Space ver 4.0.1 update kills Active switch

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Space ver 4.0.1 update kills Active switch

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      sduck

As per the subject, I just updated my Space pedal to ver. 4.0.1, and now the Active switch doesn’t do anything, which basically renders the device useless.

Any ideas?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry – it sounds like something got corrupted – it will have to come for service. support@eventide.com

sduck

Would it be possible to install an older, working version of the firmware? Are any of these available anywhere? I’m sure you’ve got them there, somewhere, at leasrt I could try that before sending it in?

sunfalls

member “sunfalls” here..

yes, this happened to my pedal as well. so it is obviously a software issue. and not a “unit” issue.

it wiped my serial from internal memory as well.

would be greatly appreciated if you could send us pervious software versions to get our Spaces working. 

I read in another thread that you sent software out for other folks. And since its a common software bug.

we need an update, or at the least v3. 

thanks,

sunfalls

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry – right now we do not know what causes this. It cannot be fixed be re-installing the previous software.

sunfalls

Well, Can we at least try. Can’t hurt to give it a go eh.

It says on the site that we are supposed to be able to “revert to previous software”

sunfalls

also, like i mentioned before. I’m not even seeing v5 anywhere in my eventide direct updater, nor any previous versions before 4.0.1[0].

so, .. ?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.