Space Virtual Demo

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Space Virtual Demo

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      guitarlesson

I'd love to see a Space virtual demo like the other pedals. Any plans for something similar? 

If you do, please give equal time to the natural-sounding reverbs and effects. All I''ve heard so far are the blippy, spacey, "impressive but unusable" effects. (Also, the Moog demo is boring.) I'd love to hear it on guitars, bass, acoustics, and even drums.

grahamstuart

me too!!!

davidkaeser
      Participant

+1

quintessence

+1

timothyhill

+1 here, too…

I've had one on pre-order since 13 Jan, so it'd just make me want it to hurry up and get here even more.

I do think that a demo similar to the other Factors would be good. They played a major role in my original decision to buy the PF, and contributed to my purchase of the TF & MF shortly thereafter. (Admittedly, playing with the PF got me hooked, but the demos helped, too).

davidkaeser
      Participant

+1 one time again 😉

one on preorder too since 20th january… So impatient to have it… And impatient to have more informations about the space pedal (owner's manual, samples, etc…)

I think the wait is over soon now, i hope…

David

zikamuricpe

+1

guitarlesson

In case anyone missed it, it's there now. Thanks, Eventide. It sounds nice, and I am saving my pennies.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.