SPACE!

Home Forums Products Stompboxes SPACE!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      batflash

I WANT TO HEAR THE DEMO!  Big Smile

Will this be 'Factor number three on my list? What about yours?

http://www.eventide.com/News/Product%20News/Space%20Announcement.aspx

-Bats

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

Can't wait!!!!

I have been wanting / praying that Eventide would make a reverb pedal for years…. all the other reverb pedals I have tried have been "meh" for one reason or other.

I know these Eventide dudes will do it right!

kdavies

I know I'll be picking one up as soon as they are in stores. Been waiting for a nice dedicated 

reverb unit for some time now.Big Smile

timothyhill

This'll be my fourth as soon as it becomes available. Kinda wish they'd made the new PowerFactor for 4 pedals, not just three, but that's not really a big deal. I've already started planning a new layout for my pedalboard…

mpovoden

Honestly, I couldn't care less about seeing or hearing a demo – I'm lining up to buy one regardless…  This will be my 4th Eventide, I've got all 3 stomps and couldn't be more pleased with their usability, upgrade-ability, and awesome, awesome tone Cool

The SPACE will simply be a 'must have', I've come to realize Eventide and I get along RRRRREEEEEAAAAAAAAALLL well – period!!

Mo

datguytim

Checked out Space today at NAMM (thanks Alan!) – WOW!!!! It is utterly fantastic!!! 

timothyhill

Hey, Tim! You know, you're not helping my patience level… 😉 I've got one on pre-order and can't wait…

Since you've actually seen it, I thought I'd ask you how's the display on it? Are they using a full-width red LED display as in the pictures in the press release? If so, how's the resolution, I mean, is it as easy to read as the other Factors or is it kind of like an early 80s digital clock? I mean I'm sure it works fine, either way, but curiousity is about to kill me…

Har
      Participant

New video of Alan demoing the unit at NAMM. 🙂

http://www.sonicstate.com/news/2011/01/14/wnamm11-new-eventide-pedal/

machin3god
      Participant

I just got the Blue Sky Reverberator by Strymon for Xmas.

Nice timing Eventide Smile

Looks like another killer box, it would go well with my Timefactor and Modfactor.

Looking forward to some you tube videos.

timothyhill

Here's another link to a sound sample of the new Space pedal… It's using a keyboard, but still really easy to hear what the pedal's doing…

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/new-product-alert-hardware/570346-eventide-space-audio-samples.html

datguytim

Yes, Tim – it's a full-width display ala digital clock, BUT it's very easy to read & convenient as can be.  FWIW – I heard the Strymon Reverb pedal today – Space blows it outta the water!!!!  Can't wait for this pedal to reach my board!!!!

achaput

datguytim:

Checked out Space today at NAMM (thanks Alan!) – WOW!!!! It is utterly fantastic!!! 

It was great to see everyone at the NAMM show and finally let this secret out that we've been keeping for a year!!! The response to Space has been really positive. Now we just have to put the finishing touches on there and get it out the door!

davidkaeser
      Participant

Pre-ordered :-))))

thejay

can't wait!

noah

Any word as to whether or not SPACE will support spillover bypass? Really looking forward to this pedal – can't wait. Thanks Eventide!

wedelich
      Eventide Staff

Noah,

Space will do spillover in bypass, some call it trails, we call it DSP+FX bypass mode.  Space will also do spillover between presets, this is what we call SPILLOVER.  So I think we've got you covered. 

I'm actually not sure if any other reverb pedal has both types of spillover, there are plenty with bypass spillover, but I don't know of any with preset spillover (or 100 presets for that matter). 

-Russ

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.