SpaceTime question

Home Forums Products Stompboxes SpaceTime question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Noticed that F15 and F21 are both named “TwilightZoned” and have identical settings.  I’m on 5.3.0[4].  Anyone else seeing this?  I apologize in advance if this is a dumb question.  Just beginning to learn my H9.

gkellum
      Participant
      luismarcelo24 wrote:

Noticed that F15 and F21 are both named "TwilightZoned" and have identical settings.  I'm on 5.3.0[4].  Anyone else seeing this?  I apologize in advance if this is a dumb question.  Just beginning to learn my H9.

Yes, that's true.  We made a mistake, and when only noticed that a few days after we submitted the new build to Apple.  The way things work on iOS is you submit a build to Apple and then you have to wait a week for them to review it.  If you find any mistakes while you are waiting for them to review and you need to replace the build, then you lose your place in line and have to start waiting all over again.  Since we had already told people the new algorithm was going to be ready on February 1st, we didn't want to do that.  We may delete one of those two presets though in the next release.

Understood.  Thank you for your response.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.